Fantasy & Beyond

A Book Forum for Speculative Fiction

Guides and FAQs to help you if you're lost.
By Magnus

CAN I DONATE TO SUPPORT F&B?

Yes, if you wish. However, use of the Fantasy & Beyond forums is and will always remain free of charge. I, Magnus, have taken on the costs and responsibility of keeping the forums up and running. Bea has donated to help get us started, and we have also received a generous anonymous donation that covers all of the expenses for the initial setup and licensing and keeps the page running for a good while!

Donations by our community members are entirely voluntary. Any money you send (minus potential transfer fees) will go directly towards future running costs. Currently, our total running costs are roughly €24 per month.

Donated money will never be used for any other purpose than to support the F&B community. Should we receive donations greatly exceeding our expenses, we will decide whether to temporarily suspend donations or use the money for some other purpose that serves the F&B community, like a competition or giveaway.

WHAT DO I GET FOR DONATING?

Our gratitude for helping out!

Oh, and once I have the badge extension up and running, there will be badges tied to donations (it will probably be based on your total amount donated). (You can also choose to remain anonymous.)

HOW DO I DONATE?

The preferred method is that you contact @Magnus and arrange for a direct international bank transfer, as that incurs the lowest fees in most cases.

Otherwise, you can donate via Paypal.