Fantasy & Beyond

A Book Forum for Speculative Fiction

If you have a question, problem, or a suggestion that concerns the F&B forums, this is the place to go!
IMPORTANT: Please check the Help Section and Known issues & already suggested thread before posting. Thank you!
I remember the old Fantasy Faction forum had a section for posting our own writing and getting it critiqued. I personally believe that's essential for any writing forum, so I would like to see one for Fantasy & Beyond too. Could this be implemented anytime soon?
Hi, I think that for now you can post that in the Writers' Corner - I believe there's one similar there already.
Of course, the success will depend on having people willing to do the critiques, but you can't know without asking...

If we see this type of requests taking off (with replies), then we might consider getting a separate section for it.
I can add a tag for it in the Writer's Corner and maybe a short note that you're welcome to post such requests, but like Bea says, there is no need for its own section at this time. The Writer's Corner forum has a total of four topics at this time.
BrandonPilcher liked this