Fantasy & Beyond

A Book Forum for Speculative Fiction

Writers of speculative fiction can share can share experiences and advice here.
I'm looking for suggestions for a good place to self-publish a variety of material, from SFF short fic to non-fiction pieces like articles, essays, and other bloggy content (the subject matter will vary wildly). I already have a Patreon (inactive atm) where I will publish stuff for early access, but I don't want that to be my main platform. I'm looking for something where the material is freely available and discoverable.

My main goal isn't monetisation, it's just to get my words out there so that people can find them, preferably on a site that offers some kind of discoverability. I'm fully aware that I'll have to put work into PR myself, but for example with Medium if lots of people visit and 'clap' (like) a piece of mine it's more likely to be shown to others. So any PR success on my part will get amplified (which isn't the case on Patreon, for example).

I'm looking at Medium and Substack atm, but I really don't know much about the current landscape/jungle, so any suggestions would be welcome!